You’re ready to begin movie night but with a basket full of remote controls for your home theatre, one has gone missing…. again. With a control system, you’re able to fire up your system with a single press of a button or voice-activated control. “Alexa, watch Apple TV”. The room lighting starts to dim, the TV or projector turns on, all audio components are properly set, and Apple TV is selected and displayed on the screen. And just like that, it’s movie time!
Benefits of a Universal Control System:
- Single remote or mobile app to control all your electronic components. No more juggling remotes.
- Electronic components can be placed in cabinetry or in another room without any loss of signal. No more line of sight control is needed and it keeps the room simple and clean without any visible wires.
- Integration with systems such as lighting, TV/projector lifts, motorized projection screens, motorized shades, and much more. Anything is possible!
- Advanced automation customization options are available. Pausing a movie will bring up the lights to 15%, allowing people to move around. Pressing play will turn them back off while resuming the movie.
- Handheld remotes can be customized based on the user. Grant access to certain services for children or guests. Rechargeable batteries are also a plus. No more searching for batteries.
- Control systems can be expanded to other parts of the home. Such as security, HVAC, ceiling fan control, garage overhead door, door locks, and much more.
For even more home theatre and control possibilites, check out Savant and Elan.